About Me

Monday, January 24, 2011

Good-bye Coffee

Well, this will likely be my shortest blog entry ever, but who knows.  This comes at a time of day I usually don't enter any at all, but I was struck so strongly with a decision today that I felt it worthy of documentation. Plus, I've been wanting to compose a good short blog post lately...the decision is this -I'm saying good-bye to coffee (not necessarily forever, just for now).  For reasons I wont get into at a time when my brain is desperately trying to shut down, I just implore you all to stay tuned to upcoming blogs.  I'll be curious myself to see what, if any, turn they take without my morning cup of jo. Will I walk around in the morning with my hair sticking straight up and bump into walls?  It's really not too far off of an idea - I've bumped in to many walls in the past....and that was with coffee....

Want to know the irony of it all?  The firm decision came early in the day, but not until after I had already made a trip to the store to get myself some creamer and new flavor of coffee. In the words of Alanis Morissette, "isn't it ironic?"

Photo saved from http://www.freedigitalphotos.net/images/view_photog.php?photogid=1526&page_num=3

No comments:

Post a Comment